- Having someone walk in and just flip out on you for no reason apparently leaves my face red and me almost in tears. I didn't know how to react! It really felt like she was a women off of her meds. Scary!
- I love going out to dinner with friends. One. Three. Twenty. Doesn't matter!
- Apparently, I know how to find the gay guys, but they're disguised as the guys I'm attracted to. Lame x 10. Seriously annoying.
- I went on a 10 minute date with a guy named Ryan. I spun the "Wheel of Men" and got the cutest guy. Yay for me. He was back on the wheel 20 minutes later to go on another "date," so I'm not getting too excited about it all.
- The thunder is so loud around my house that the glasses in the cabinet are rattling. Per the "1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi, ....) rule, it's still 5+ miles away.
- The Hoosiers need to kick it up a notch in the second half!
- It's been a very strange day, but not necessarily bad. Positive note: I'm really excited I get to sleep soon and that it's the weeeeeeeeeeekend! :)
Double Chocolate Pumpkin Pecan Muffins
10 hours ago