Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
The photo is of a pineapple upside down cake I made for Grandpa last year. It wasn't very good, so there's no recipe to share. :/
Do you ever get an email from someone right before you close your inbox down? I love that, especially when it's good news. :)
Monday, August 29, 2011
MORE @ 7:28 pm:
Indy A-List Announced: http://wrtv.cityvoter.com/best/indianapolis
You know you're a country girl when the popular after dinner activity is looking for bug shells. My Aunt Sherrie's chickens love to snack on cicada shells; they stick to the trees and I guess they just crawl out of them. It's very weird.
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Saturday, August 27, 2011
Friday, August 26, 2011
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Monday, August 22, 2011
- I made this pie for the first time this month. I'll be making it again, don't you fret. Super yummy!
- My everyday tinted moisturizer. It keeps up with my ever-changing summer skin tone. (This is the good stuff I'd like to buy. I'm waiting until I use up what I have first!)
- Wrapping up this book by Emily Giffen. I'm definitely going to read her other novels. Can't wait to see the movie!
- I was finally able to afford a pair of BORN shoes (rewards certificate + clearance rack at DSW, thank you very much). Excited to wear them once autumn arrives! Very similar to these shoes!
- The Indiana State Fair has now come to a close for this year. I am SO happy that I got to go and not only indulge in some terrible-for-me-but-oh-so-tasty "dinner" choices, but also to just have a night where I felt like a kid again. Mmm, deep fried cookie dough...
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Saturday, August 20, 2011
You really freaked me out, especially when you leapt from the hydrangea to the sunflowers while I was watering them. I couldn't even take a photo of you without my zoom lens. Your skinny body was very hard to get into focus, thus the terrible photo. Please stop creepin' 'round my garden.
Friday, August 19, 2011
Currently, I can smell the super tasty Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pie that literally just came out of the oven. YUM!
Heading over to Brook's tonight for girls' night, even though there will be boys present. I'm not sure how that logic works out. ;)
Going to the fair tomorrow, and you betcha I'll be purchasing some deep fried cookie dough!
Have a great weekend, friends!
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Hope you're having a fantastic Wednesday!
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Monday, August 15, 2011
Highlights of what's left to do:
- photo session with friends
- attend a cooking class or workshop (need recommendations here!)
- bake a pie from scratch
- watch a movie from the AFI Top 100 List
- watch "E.T." (it freaked me out when I was little!)
- go ice skating
- co-host a dinner party
- try indoor rock climbing
- host a cookie (or other food) exchange
- get a massage!
Sunday, August 14, 2011
FIVE HUNDRED days! It all started off as a little competition to see if I could blog every day for a year, and I definitely surpassed that. This is my creative outlet, and I like sharing a little piece of my world with anyone that reads this. If you're a regular reader, I'd like to say "thank you" for taking the time to comment and check it out each day.
Hope you're all having a great day!
Hope you're all having a great day!
Saturday, August 13, 2011
Friday, August 12, 2011
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Hope you're having a great day!
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Monday, August 8, 2011
Sunday, August 7, 2011
Saturday, August 6, 2011
Friday, August 5, 2011
Yesterday, though, I made the cake part of these cupcakes. I'm trying so hard to wait until tomorrow to make the icing, therefore allowing no one (including me) to eat any until then. Argh.
Also, while watching the news this morning, I watched a food segment featuring The Bakery at Geist. Yum!
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Interesting Blogs & Yummy Food
5 things (8) adventure (11) airport (2) alabama (3) animals (27) April Photo Challenge (30) Austin TX (6) autumn (23) awesome (41) baking with brie (23) beach (28) Biltmore Estate (51) black and white (112) Bloomington (89) BPS (2) broad ripple (32) bubbles (1) business (1) California (93) camera (1) challenge (2) Chicago (13) Christmas (31) church (9) Colorado (1) country (36) dance party (8) deviantART (1) downtown (133) dramatic (2) exercise (3) fall (14) family (48) Florida (64) flowers (103) friends (344) fun (52) glamor shots (10) goals (10) guest blogger (2) home (141) humor (11) IMA (21) Indy North Side (42) kids (61) kitties (7) Las Vegas (22) Make-A-Wish (3) me (20) miscellaneous (13) model (8) music (24) myrtle beach (17) nature (124) Ohio (9) Oregon (1) philanthropy (1) photography (43) pigs (1) polyvore (1) reunion (7) roadtrip (3) roncalli (9) Seattle (22) senior pictures (4) shopping (2) silly (18) simple (20) snow (4) South Bend (3) sports (15) STL (13) summer (19) sunshine (2) tennessee (3) travel (429) triplets (8) vacation (33) Washington (4) water (41) wedding (130) wedding info (3) winter (9) work (4) yummy food (94)
- ► 2012 (338)
- ▼ August (31)
- ► 2010 (321)
- ► 2009 (184)
- ► 2008 (37)