Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 397

Ten things I'm pumped about: April & May edition!

  1. Adele's new album, "21."  <3 
  2. NKOTBSB concert in July!  My inner tween rejoices!
  3. The Tasty Kitchen blog - especially these sandwiches that I made for Kristen's bridal shower on Sunday.
  4. I'm on a quest to find the best French Martini in Indy.  I found a lovely one in Nashville, TN at Cabana, and have yet to find one to match it.  
  5. Fuzzy, funky socks.  I especially enjoy these (and have this exact pair).  My feet get cold in "spring."  Ha, spring, where is it?
  6. Evite.  I hadn't been on in years, but have now found myself using it again as a guest and a hostess.  It's great and very user-friendly!
  7. Kings of Leon, especially "Come Around Sundown." I'm finding it quite melodic tonight as I write this and edit wedding photos.  :) 
  8. Monon Food Company.  I feel like I pass by it all the time while in Broad Ripple, but I've never been in for a meal.  I think Ryne and I are going to have to have a date night there. 
  9. Spring flowers and my garden!  This year, in addition to the perennials planted within the last 2 years, I also have some b-e-a-utiful Rembrandt tulips.  I'm also growing cilantro, rosemary, and thyme.  In another pot I've got sunflowers, some starter lilac bushes (from the Arbor Day Foundation), and an assortment of seeds from a cutting garden packet.  I can't hardly wait until it's all in full bloom!
  10. Babies and weddings.  Which came first?  Ha!  I'm attending and photographing a ton of weddings this summer.  I've also got a new cute little man to cuddle with whenever his momma and I are hanging out.  Too bad I don't have any good pictures of him yet, or I'd post them here! :) 

No comments:

Followers

Total Pageviews

Labels

5 things (8) adventure (11) airport (2) alabama (3) animals (27) April Photo Challenge (30) Austin TX (6) autumn (23) awesome (41) baking with brie (23) beach (28) Biltmore Estate (51) black and white (112) Bloomington (89) BPS (2) broad ripple (32) bubbles (1) business (1) California (93) camera (1) challenge (2) Chicago (13) Christmas (31) church (9) Colorado (1) country (36) dance party (8) deviantART (1) downtown (133) dramatic (2) exercise (3) fall (14) family (48) Florida (64) flowers (103) friends (344) fun (52) glamor shots (10) goals (10) guest blogger (2) home (141) humor (11) IMA (21) Indy North Side (42) kids (61) kitties (7) Las Vegas (22) Make-A-Wish (3) me (20) miscellaneous (13) model (8) music (24) myrtle beach (17) nature (124) Ohio (9) Oregon (1) philanthropy (1) photography (43) pigs (1) polyvore (1) reunion (7) roadtrip (3) roncalli (9) Seattle (22) senior pictures (4) shopping (2) silly (18) simple (20) snow (4) South Bend (3) sports (15) STL (13) summer (19) sunshine (2) tennessee (3) travel (429) triplets (8) vacation (33) Washington (4) water (41) wedding (130) wedding info (3) winter (9) work (4) yummy food (94)

Blog Archive