Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 600!






Woo hoo, another milestone!  Six hundred days of blogging!

In preparation for Thanksgiving, I decided it was time to share more baking goodness with you...my 3 readers.

Here's what I've got for you: lasagna!  I made one tonight for tomorrow night's dinner (but didn't bake it yet).  I can't include a link to the recipe, because I don't like any of them enough.  I am one that appreciates a good meat to pasta to cheese ratio.  I think I've pretty much perfected it (for my taste buds at least).  If you'd like to have the details, just leave me a comment and I'll get them to you.

Basically, it includes the following yummy ingredients: italian sausage, lasagna noodles, fresh garlic, parmesan and mozzarella cheeses, freshly ground salt, freshly ground pepper, freshly ground italian herbs/spices, eggs, cottage cheese, a jar of pasta sauce, and love.  Haha, of course I had to say something cheesy!

Photos are from when I made the Pioneer Woman's "Best Lasagna Ever."  I liked it, and it's what I basically use for my own version.  The only big changes are using a jar of sauce instead of making my own (I ended up with too much sauce + time to make it and simmer) and using only sausage (sausage + beef = too much meat).  Needless to say, I'm excited to eat this bad boy tomorrow night!

No comments:

Followers

Total Pageviews

Labels

5 things (8) adventure (11) airport (2) alabama (3) animals (27) April Photo Challenge (30) Austin TX (6) autumn (23) awesome (41) baking with brie (23) beach (28) Biltmore Estate (51) black and white (112) Bloomington (89) BPS (2) broad ripple (32) bubbles (1) business (1) California (93) camera (1) challenge (2) Chicago (13) Christmas (31) church (9) Colorado (1) country (36) dance party (8) deviantART (1) downtown (133) dramatic (2) exercise (3) fall (14) family (48) Florida (64) flowers (103) friends (344) fun (52) glamor shots (10) goals (10) guest blogger (2) home (141) humor (11) IMA (21) Indy North Side (42) kids (61) kitties (7) Las Vegas (22) Make-A-Wish (3) me (20) miscellaneous (13) model (8) music (24) myrtle beach (17) nature (124) Ohio (9) Oregon (1) philanthropy (1) photography (43) pigs (1) polyvore (1) reunion (7) roadtrip (3) roncalli (9) Seattle (22) senior pictures (4) shopping (2) silly (18) simple (20) snow (4) South Bend (3) sports (15) STL (13) summer (19) sunshine (2) tennessee (3) travel (429) triplets (8) vacation (33) Washington (4) water (41) wedding (130) wedding info (3) winter (9) work (4) yummy food (94)

Blog Archive