Monday, October 11, 2010

Today's Guest Blogger: Miss Bridget

Look up it's up to you
Remember all the reasons to give grace
And mercy for all the time you're here
-----------------------------------------------
Day 194.  Hi Brie's friends and loyal blog readers! This is Bridget filling in for Brie today. I have been friends with Brie for almost 20 years (crazy, huh?)! We both have blogs and thought it would be fun to guest post on each other's for a day. If you'd like to follow my blog, just go to http://a-chuisle-mo-chro.blogspot.com/ ...I am currently teaching in Honduras for the next eight months!

My blog is typically much more long winded than Brie's, so I'll keep this brief...

I hiked and conquered Mount Boqueron! Waaaa Hoooooo! Sonia (in my intercambio class) told me I would be huffing and puffing twenty minutes in and boy was she right! The hike took three hours straight up hill and then another hour and a half to climb down. At one point I really didn't think I'd make it to the top, so I stopped, said a little prayer, and just went at my own pace. It was actually lovely to hike that way. I was able to take lots of awesome pictures and stop to appreciate all of the beauty that surrounded me. My tukus is definitely feeling it today though. In the fifteen minutes it's taken me to type this blog post I've heard rapid gunfire, blaring reggaeton music, and now "Apple Bottom Jeans" is playing -- haha! Only in Juticulpa... 

No comments:

Followers

Total Pageviews

Labels

5 things (8) adventure (11) airport (2) alabama (3) animals (27) April Photo Challenge (30) Austin TX (6) autumn (23) awesome (41) baking with brie (23) beach (28) Biltmore Estate (51) black and white (112) Bloomington (89) BPS (2) broad ripple (32) bubbles (1) business (1) California (93) camera (1) challenge (2) Chicago (13) Christmas (31) church (9) Colorado (1) country (36) dance party (8) deviantART (1) downtown (133) dramatic (2) exercise (3) fall (14) family (48) Florida (64) flowers (103) friends (344) fun (52) glamor shots (10) goals (10) guest blogger (2) home (141) humor (11) IMA (21) Indy North Side (42) kids (61) kitties (7) Las Vegas (22) Make-A-Wish (3) me (20) miscellaneous (13) model (8) music (24) myrtle beach (17) nature (124) Ohio (9) Oregon (1) philanthropy (1) photography (43) pigs (1) polyvore (1) reunion (7) roadtrip (3) roncalli (9) Seattle (22) senior pictures (4) shopping (2) silly (18) simple (20) snow (4) South Bend (3) sports (15) STL (13) summer (19) sunshine (2) tennessee (3) travel (429) triplets (8) vacation (33) Washington (4) water (41) wedding (130) wedding info (3) winter (9) work (4) yummy food (94)

Blog Archive