Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Oh, I just gotta know
When you gonna come home?
--------------------------------------------------------
Day 139.  Tonight, I went to Olive Garden for dinner with my family, Bridget, and Ryne.  Grandpa thought we should all get together with Bridget one last time before she leaves for Honduras.  I'm glad we could all go eat together, because we were cracking up!  After dinner, Bridge and I went to see "Eat Pray Love."  We chatted for a bit (no big surprise there!) and then did our last hugs until Christmas time.  Bridge's contact in Honduras had better be right about her having a good enough internet connection for Skype usage.  If not, I'm going to lose it.  I'm totally banking on being able to have phone-like conversations on a weekly (if not more) basis.  Let's hope she's right.  Maybe she'll even have enough power to have video chats!  That would be awesome.  We didn't cry at all.  She almost started, but I made her stop.  It won't hit me until I go to call her about something and I can't.  Oh man, not looking forward to that.  I remember doing that all the time when she was in Kenya.  Why does my BFF have to be so cool and travel the world?  She's pretty amazing, and I can't wait to hear about everything.  I told her that this is going to change her in ways we can't predict, but it's going to be great.  Please say a BIG prayer for her ... that she gets there safely, that she has peace / doesn't have 12 panic attacks, has great roommates, doesn't get sick at all, and has a great class of students to teach.

If you want to follow her blog, just go here: http://a-chuisle-mo-chro.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Followers

Total Pageviews

Labels

5 things (8) adventure (11) airport (2) alabama (3) animals (27) April Photo Challenge (30) Austin TX (6) autumn (23) awesome (41) baking with brie (23) beach (28) Biltmore Estate (51) black and white (112) Bloomington (89) BPS (2) broad ripple (32) bubbles (1) business (1) California (93) camera (1) challenge (2) Chicago (13) Christmas (31) church (9) Colorado (1) country (36) dance party (8) deviantART (1) downtown (133) dramatic (2) exercise (3) fall (14) family (48) Florida (64) flowers (103) friends (344) fun (52) glamor shots (10) goals (10) guest blogger (2) home (141) humor (11) IMA (21) Indy North Side (42) kids (61) kitties (7) Las Vegas (22) Make-A-Wish (3) me (20) miscellaneous (13) model (8) music (24) myrtle beach (17) nature (124) Ohio (9) Oregon (1) philanthropy (1) photography (43) pigs (1) polyvore (1) reunion (7) roadtrip (3) roncalli (9) Seattle (22) senior pictures (4) shopping (2) silly (18) simple (20) snow (4) South Bend (3) sports (15) STL (13) summer (19) sunshine (2) tennessee (3) travel (429) triplets (8) vacation (33) Washington (4) water (41) wedding (130) wedding info (3) winter (9) work (4) yummy food (94)

Blog Archive