I don't play your rules I make my own
Tonight, I'll do what I want
Cuz I can
Day 33. Mother Nature and all of her allergens are attacking me this weekend. Let's hope the medicine I'm on kicks some butt.
Addition @ 9:49ish pm: a few random thoughts...
1) I made these: cupcakes. They rock, but took a long time to make.
2) I would love to grow up to be Sandra Bullock in "The Blind Side." There are too few fierce, kind, sassy, awesome, well-dressed women in the world. I want to be one of them.
3) Allergies, they still suck.
4) When you're leaving your house, going down a few steps, and see a frog move right by your feet, it's really freaky. Don't worry, I didn't drop the cupcakes.
5) All of the helicopters (tree seed things) came down the gutter and created a bird nest-looking thing at the bottom of the gutter/drain in my driveway. It's actually pretty cool to see.
6) Listening to my college mix CDs makes me happy, especially when I remember all of the lyrics.
7) Driving an SUV is weird. I like cars.