Wednesday, November 4, 2009

He's a, a good time cowboy casanova,
Leaning up against the record machine
Looks like a cool drink of water
But he's candy-coated misery
-----------------------------------
I've been feeling really gloomy lately, and I'm hoping that one of my brilliant ideas (ha) will stick and actually go somewhere. I need to get myself out of the house and into more social settings. It's so hard to do though, when it's dark by 6:00pm! It's like my body is saying "ok, time to start winding down now," but it's not time for that at all. Photography season is pretty much over, too, after this weekend. Of course I'm still trying to fill the giant void in my life that needs to be filled with awesome, new friendships, but that's also slow going. You can't just pick friends out of a crowd. I've got vacations planned, but I'm trying to not get too pumped about them, just let them kind of sneak up on me. Enough blah, onto happier matters! 1) I'm filling out my volunteer application for Make-A-Wish. I'm pumped about this! 2) I redesigned my blog, so hopefully it won't look so crappy now. 3) Like I said earlier, I've got ideas-a-brewin' and hopefully one (or more?) will stick. I'm rooting for the supper club. 4) Two of my friends just had their babies, so I can't wait to meet them. Two more babies on the way between now and the new year, too, woo hoo! 5) I'm excited for Christmas shutdown at work. No work for a week, my friends will all be in one city, and I'll get to have them over for a party. 6) Last, but certainly not least, ugly sweater party whaaaat?! Oh yeah. 7) One more! New photography website in the works...gonna be aweeeesome! ... when did I start actually blogging again? Weird.

No comments:

Followers

Total Pageviews

Labels

5 things (8) adventure (11) airport (2) alabama (3) animals (27) April Photo Challenge (30) Austin TX (6) autumn (23) awesome (41) baking with brie (23) beach (28) Biltmore Estate (51) black and white (112) Bloomington (89) BPS (2) broad ripple (32) bubbles (1) business (1) California (93) camera (1) challenge (2) Chicago (13) Christmas (31) church (9) Colorado (1) country (36) dance party (8) deviantART (1) downtown (133) dramatic (2) exercise (3) fall (14) family (48) Florida (64) flowers (103) friends (344) fun (52) glamor shots (10) goals (10) guest blogger (2) home (141) humor (11) IMA (21) Indy North Side (42) kids (61) kitties (7) Las Vegas (22) Make-A-Wish (3) me (20) miscellaneous (13) model (8) music (24) myrtle beach (17) nature (124) Ohio (9) Oregon (1) philanthropy (1) photography (43) pigs (1) polyvore (1) reunion (7) roadtrip (3) roncalli (9) Seattle (22) senior pictures (4) shopping (2) silly (18) simple (20) snow (4) South Bend (3) sports (15) STL (13) summer (19) sunshine (2) tennessee (3) travel (429) triplets (8) vacation (33) Washington (4) water (41) wedding (130) wedding info (3) winter (9) work (4) yummy food (94)

Blog Archive