Sunday, August 2, 2009

I said you wanna be startin' somethin'
You got to be startin' somethin'

--------------------------------------------------------

So, I was pulling weeds out of my garden today when I realized that I have about three "simple things in life" moments. Simple things that I see that make me smile or think or are just interesting to me. Read them if you want to, or you can just skip over them. I'll add them in if I can remember them all day. Dorky, I know.

I have a few since I've been thinking about this all day:
  1. I love the fact that there's a blog called "smart, pretty, & awkward." Brilliant!
  2. How is it that spiderwebs can withstand rain/water, wind, and who knows what else, but the moment you touch them, they stick to you and are totally destroyed. No joke, I saw a 10-12 inch spiderweb "bridge." It was impressive. I didn't take a picture of it (shocking, I know). There were a ton of layers to it.
  3. I just got a cord that allows me to play my iPod through my sweet stereo with subwoofers (boom boom pow!). For some reason, I thought that if I went to Radio Shack, they would laugh at me for requesting such a specialized item. They were totally sweet and didn't even give me a weird look.
  4. iTunes has a genius playlist?! You just choose one song, and then it selects songs that go well with it to play for your musical delight. Fabulous!

No comments:

Followers

Total Pageviews

Labels

5 things (8) adventure (11) airport (2) alabama (3) animals (27) April Photo Challenge (30) Austin TX (6) autumn (23) awesome (41) baking with brie (23) beach (28) Biltmore Estate (51) black and white (112) Bloomington (89) BPS (2) broad ripple (32) bubbles (1) business (1) California (93) camera (1) challenge (2) Chicago (13) Christmas (31) church (9) Colorado (1) country (36) dance party (8) deviantART (1) downtown (133) dramatic (2) exercise (3) fall (14) family (48) Florida (64) flowers (103) friends (344) fun (52) glamor shots (10) goals (10) guest blogger (2) home (141) humor (11) IMA (21) Indy North Side (42) kids (61) kitties (7) Las Vegas (22) Make-A-Wish (3) me (20) miscellaneous (13) model (8) music (24) myrtle beach (17) nature (124) Ohio (9) Oregon (1) philanthropy (1) photography (43) pigs (1) polyvore (1) reunion (7) roadtrip (3) roncalli (9) Seattle (22) senior pictures (4) shopping (2) silly (18) simple (20) snow (4) South Bend (3) sports (15) STL (13) summer (19) sunshine (2) tennessee (3) travel (429) triplets (8) vacation (33) Washington (4) water (41) wedding (130) wedding info (3) winter (9) work (4) yummy food (94)

Blog Archive